Founded by a group of concerned parents, community and school officials, Belle Fourche Purple Pride is dedicated to student success through vision and community support of the school.
Teaching young people the value of giving back to their community is a priority for our organization. As such, we provide scholarship opportunities for Belle Fourche High School seniors that volunteer at least 15 hours of community service their senior year. 50% of the funds raised throughout the year from sponsorships and our events are used to fund the scholarships.
The mission of the Belle Fourche Purple Pride is to promote the arts, academics, activities, and athletics that benefit the students of the Belle Fourche School District by raising funds through community partnerships.
The goal of this not-for-profit organization is to provide the community support and funding needed to make the Belle Fourche Purple Pride’s vision and mission a reality.
- Increase awareness of the Belle Fourche Purple Pride and its mission
- Create an Annual Scholarship Award Program
- Increase donations by hosting Fundraiser Events
- Identify and prioritize short and long term needs
- Bring back to our community the youth that benefit from this organization to become the next generation of Belle Fourche Purple Pride!
- There is nothing more important than our students.
- Parent, business, and community involvement are essential for quality education.
- On-going communication among stakeholders creates mutual trust and respect.
- We cannot solely depend on local, state and federal governments to fully meet our needs.
- Every constituency within the community has a stake and deserves a voice in the success of public education.